September 27, 2018

"A Work of Heart" LO by Lori S.

Hello Scrap Our Stash Friends!!

Here's a layout from 
DT Member Lori S.
inspired by the
Lori said this about her layout:
"Hello, everyone! Lori here today with my take on the Blend A Sketch challenge. For my layout, I have used the background and the photo placement of the sketch on the left and the title and embellishment placement from the sketch on the right. We also had the added challenge to use buttons or flair, so I added a few flower buttons to each of my clusters.
I hope you get a chance to play along with our challenges this month. We would love to see what you create!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Hopefully you can take some time today and
try out this challenge! :)

Just 2 days left to upload your layout to the side bar!!!!


1 comment: