September 5, 2018

"Boston Pride Parade" Layout by Designer Tiffany Call


Welcome to our blog and another day of awesome
inspiration.
Today's feature is the creative work of
Designer Tiffany Call
Tiffany:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Golden Globe challenge for September. When I saw the challenge I immediately thought of the great pictures I took at the Boston Pride Parade in June. I enlarged my favorite from the day (a group shot of my daughter, 2 nieces, and best friend) and enlarged that as my focal point. The other 3 pics I printed small and arranged in a grid around the m...ain photo. An transparency rainbow flag and rainbow heart stickers we had from the parade made perfect embellishments, along with a sprinkling of puffy black and white stars. I tore a thin strip along both sides of the background cardstock to reveal a small piece of multi-colored patterned paper to add a little interest to the edges. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Golden Globe challenge."

And here is a look at the inspiration behind Tiffany's awesome page:
Want to play along with us this month?
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!
Have a great day and remember to stop by tomorrow to see what our
next designer has created to share with you based on this month's movie board!




2 comments:

  1. Love your layout, especially the torn strips. Good accent!! I was also super excited to see a Pride event scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, it was a fun layout to create, and a great event to attend!!

      Delete