September 19, 2018

"Dream Dig" LO by DT Tiffany C.

Happy Wednesday!

For today's inspiration,
DT Member Tiffany Call
created this awesome layout inspired by the
Sept. Blend A Sketch challenge:
Tiffany said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Blended Sketch challenge for September. I chose to use 3 photos and that were in the 1st sketch, and layered them on top of a large square with torn edges, similar to the jumbo bracketed piece in the 2nd sketch. I just love that jumbo scallop element! (using a scrap of red polka dot paper I’ve had in my stash for years). I flipped my title to the top, rather than the bottom on both, and added 3 wooden buttons along with puffy hearts and nests of thread in 3 embellishment clusters. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Blended Sketch challenge."

Here's the challenge:
Blend-A-Sketch Challenge
to create her layout:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment