September 23, 2018

"New York State of Mind" LO by DT Lyne B.

Hello Friends!

For today's inspiration,
DT Lyne B.
created this wonderful layout inspired by the
Lyne said this about her layout:
"Hi crafty friends! Going to be short with this as it's been quite the week here at my place with a sick toddler  I flipped the first sketch around and used the vertical nature of the photos. I also placed a photo were it suggested a title. From the second sketch I had to think for a long time....I ended up just taking the floral suggestion for the embellishments and called it a day. I used a self adhesive flair badge on the upper right from the paper collection as well. The photo...hubby and I in New York 15 years ago when we were still just dating. Thanks for checking my take out and catch you next time!"

Here's the Challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Hurry and get your layouts uploaded to the sidebar!
All layouts are due
9/29/18!!

No comments:

Post a Comment