November 18, 2018

"Happy" LO by DT Sherri

Good Morning!

For today's inspiration, 
DT Member Sherri

created this layout using the
November Blend-A-Sketch Challenge: 

Sherri said this about her layout:
"Love these Blend-a-Sketch Challenges! For my layout I used photos taken on our October 2017 Disney Magic Cruise, out of NYC. Minutes after my son's fiancee' Rob proposed to him on Deck 10 by one of the smoke stacks, Capt. Hook came out of a nearby door, and congratulated them! He pulled them inside and posed for this photo, as it was a little windy outside.  
I just LOVE the smiles on all 3 of their faces!

From the LEFT Sketch I used, the round circle element, along with layers of long strips of different patterned papers some with decorative edging.
From the RIGHT Sketch I used a 4 x 4 and a 4 x 6 photo and reversed their placement. There are banners added in the top right corner, along with some on the bottom left corner of the layout too.

Blog Link: https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-sos-blend-sketch-challenge.html"

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment