November 16, 2018

"Pre-K" LO by DT Angela

Happy Friday!

We are starting off our weekend with the 
fantastic layout created by 
DT Member Angela. 
She used the
November Blend-A-Sketch Challenge 
to create her layout:
Angela said this about her layout:
"These are some of my favorite photos of this little boy. He's so sweet and cute and so super excited to start school. 

I like both sketches a lot and saw some similarities in them. So I've used the layered papers, circles and banners on the right side from the left hand sketch and the staggered photos and title placement from the right hand sketch. Then I picked my own area for journaling (I love using the pre-printed words for this) and embellishing.

I hope you enjoy these sketches as much as I did!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 




No comments:

Post a Comment