November 2, 2018

"Super Star"Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

Good morning everyone!
Today's wonderful feature is the creative work of
Designer Angela Weisbeck
inspired by the
November Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge:
Angela:
Super fun challenge this month! I love using stars. They are my favorite embellishment, so versatile! So I have star pp, embellies, a border punch and some washi tape. I used the quote as my main journaling piece along with the title and then just added the who and when. Can't wait to see what everyone else does with this challenge! Have an awesome November.


Here's a look at the challenge. 
For complete details and rules click HERE
Thank you for stopping by and remember to return tomorrow to see what our next designer created to share with you based on this month's challenge.
Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment