November 19, 2018

"Wonderful Tonight" by Tiffany C.

Happy Monday! 

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout 
created by 
DT Member Tiffany
inspired by the
November Blend-A-Sketch Challenge: 
Tiffany said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Blended Sketch challenge for November. I combined the single photo and jumbo circle of the 1st sketch with the varied-sized pieces tucked behind the photos on the 2nd sketch. For the varied-sized pieces, I dug into my stash for an assortment of blues, greys, and aquas, and just quickly cut chunks, not worrying about size or straight lines. I had a jumbo yellow circle sitting on my scrap pile, and thought the blues balanced well against it. I had a nice chipboard banner that I cut in 2 pieces to layer beneath my title, and scattered a few more chipboard pieces about the layout. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Blended Sketch challenge.
Blog Link: https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-sos-blend-sketch-challenge.html"

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for morning inspiration! :)

1 comment: