January 20, 2019

"Love You Always and Forever" LO by DT Asa J.

Good Morning!
DT Member Asa J.
 is inspiring us with this lovely layout she created using the
 January Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge: 
Asa shares this about her layout:
"Hope you´re having a great start of the new year. 
We have a fun challenge for you -Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge.
I picked the right side of the sketch and I used pictures of me and my 3 kids. I used circles instead of squares and as the rules says, flowers. I wanted it to be a page in mostly white but I´m glad that I put some colours in with the flowers.
I hope I inspired you to join us for this challenge! Can´t wait to see your work!
Hugs Åsa!"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Stop by tomorrow to see what Ashley created
for this challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment