January 15, 2019

Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge Reveal

Hello!

We decided to change it up a bit for 2019!  
We have a new challenge called 
Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge!
Please read the challenge carefully! ;) 

Take a look:

Create a layout based on EITHER the left or the right side of the sketch.  ALSO, you must include FLOWERS on your layout. 
When posting your layout, please indicate what side you used.

Take a look at this month's prize:
Make sure you upload your layout to the sidebar.
Entries are due: January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Please stop by tomorrow as we will start to share
inspiration from this challenge by our Designers! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new and not sure if we need to comment on the original challenge post or when my thumb nail uploads (I don't see it upload automatically). But I am submitting the left side as my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was FUN to work on! Thanks so much for the challenge! Just added my layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge! I must admit...I still want to combine both sides, like your previous blend-sketch challenges. :) Thanks for the continued inspiration!

    ReplyDelete