January 2, 2019

"Super Ninja PJ Model" Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

Happy Hump Day!
Today we are sharing the amazing page
Designer Angela Weisbeck
created inspired by the
January Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge
Angela:
"Welcome to a New Year! I hope you've enjoyed a fun holiday break with some good friends and family. For this challenge I used the Sat cartoon as my inspiration for my title and photo choice. I stuck close to the sketch design and embellished with those fun sparkly stars.
Can't wait to see your take on this challenge!"


Here's a look at the challenge:
Inspired by the Angela's page and/or the challenge and want to play along?
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

We appreciate you stopping by and are looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful pages each of you create based on this month's challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment