January 16, 2019

"Merry & Bright" LO by DT Angela W.

Good Morning! 

For today's inspiration
DT Member Angela
created this wonderful layout
 inspired by the
 January Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge: 
Angela shares this about her layout:
"Hey! We have another fun new challenge this year. I love picking sides on a double page sketch. This is what I do. lol So this challenge will be a fav of mine this year. I chose the right side and got some Christmas photos scrapped. To finish up my layout I searched my stash for some Christmasy looking flowers to add and love that I found these ones. So perfect! I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I do"

Here's the challenge:


For more information on challenge click HERE! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment