February 5, 2019

"All Together" Layout by Designer Tiffany Call

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today we are featuring more awesome inspiration based on the
February Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge
created by talented 
Designer Tiffany Call:
Tiffany:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Saturday Morning Cartoons Sketch challenge for February. I took inspiration from the colors in the Popeye picture to make my mixed media backgroup in blues over a pale pink background. I layered my photos over strips of pattern paper in my stash, and cut out the bracket edge of a tag to tuck under the left photo. For the 3+hearts, I added 3 chipboard hearts and a punched heart in 4 places on the layout. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Saturday Cartoon Sketch challenge."


Here's a look at the challenge...
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment