February 17, 2019

"Be Yourself" LO by Natsuko S.

Hello Friends!

Today, DT member 
Natsuko Suzuki
created this beautiful layout
 inspired by the
Natsuko shares this about her layout:
"Hi friends! Natsuko here to share my layout for the Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge. I picked the left side. I used 2 pictures and a journal instead of 3 pictures. I layered several striped patterned papers in different colors and for the mixed alphas, I used a big ampersand and small alpha stickers. More details at 
http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
Thank you ♡
Natsuko xxx"


Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Can't wait to see what you create! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow-mazing of a challenge to try to scrap!!! This has me intrigued so hopefully that will spur into creating a LO! Natsuko: love your interpretation for this challenge! The color mix is very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete