February 4, 2019

"Young Love" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

Good Morning!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout 
Designer Sherri Caramico
created based on the
Sherri:
"This is a FUN one - perfect for Valentine's Day! You must use Heart Patterned Paper and / or 3 or more hearts - I decided to do both! I picked a photo of my hubby and I from "way back when" we were first dating in High School!
I decided not to add a title to the layout, and just did a little journaling in the bottom point of the big white heart that is on the base page. I've had this paper for-ev-er and when I saw the BIG Heart on the sketch - I dug through my stash to find it!! I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash blog - I can't wait to see your entries!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri"

Blog Link:

Here's the challenge...
Inspired by Sherri's beautiful layout and/or the challenge and want to play along?
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Have a great day and return tomorrow to see how this month's challenge inspired
Designer Tiffany Call has created to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment