February 1, 2019

February Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our 
February Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge
The Challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the sketch and the cartoon image and you must use
HEART PATTERNED PAPER and/or (3) or more HEARTS

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of  February 1, 2019
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines
Here is the prize you are playing for:
ScrapRoom Kit Club 
Gift Card
Our team is looking forward to seeing how each of you interpret this month's challenge.
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for visiting our blog!
Make sure you return tomorrow to see the amazing page
Designer Angela Weisbeck
created, inspired by our new challenge!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun challenge. I'm scrapbooking during the Super Bowl tonight, so let's see if I can get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, scrapbooking when Super Bowl is happening also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new here! I think I submitted my page for this challenge. Hopefully I did it right. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete