February 20, 2019

"My Awesome Boy" LO by DT Asa Johanson

It's Hump Day!

For today's inspiration,
DT Member
Asa J.
is sharing her awesome layout she created using the 
Asa shares this about her layout:
"Hi SOS friends!
Åsa here today to inspire you. I picked the left side of the sketch, but I did it a little bit more minimalistic. And I ´ve used striped paper and mixed alphas so check at the rules. 
This is my big boy, can´t believe he turns 17 this year. He´s hard to get in a photo nowdays and this photo is from a couple of years back. He doesn´t want my hugs that often and he isn´t that interesting in talking to me either.... I hope this fase will end soon..... And the answers I usually get when we´re texting are: A or Aa or Aaa. that means: Yes or Yees or Yeees (then I know he´s done with me and want me to stop texting). But he dosen´t get rid of me that easily, LOL. Love him!
Hugs Åsa"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE!

Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment