February 18, 2019

“Let’s Go!” LO by Sherri C.

Happy Monday!

Today, DT member 
Sherri C.
created this beautiful wonderful
 inspired by the
Sherri shares this about her layout:
"I picked the LEFT side of the sketch and used lots of stuff from the Simple Stories "Crafty Girl" Collection. This is a photo of me on the way to a weekend scrapbooking crop. I had fun using mixed alphas on the banners I made across the top - definitely not something I would usually do - but it really was fun, and I like how it turned out - I hope you do too - and that I've inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog this month!

Blog Link:  https://shercara.blogspot.com/2019/02/sos-feb-sketch-challenge-lets-go.html"


Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE!

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment