February 10, 2019

"XOXO" Layout by Designer Christine Cassidy

Happy Sunday!
We are back today showcasing another beautiful layout inspired the
Today's feature is the creative work of 
Designer Christine Cassidy
Chris:
"Hello SOS friends. It's only a few days until Valentine's Day and this challenge is so perfect. I cut my heart on my Silhouette and used the negative circles to create my heart. I used Simple Stories and Bella Blvd from my stash. I used three tiny hearts at the top surrounding the tag and my word stickers and bingo card also have hearts. I hope you come play with us and show us some sweet love!!"

Below is the inspiration behind Christine's layout:
Clcik HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until 
Feb 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment