March 31, 2010

March Challenge

Wedding Shower by Debbie
Posted by PicasaReader Debbie sent us this page from the wedding scrapbook she has put together. Her description follows: The shower was attended by my aunts and cousins, mother and my sister. It was a great afternoon of family fellowship, food and games.
I was married 31 years ago and saved the pictures, cards and mementoes from the bridal showers all these years. I had always wanted to put the pieces I had saved together in a book but 30 years ago the papers, supplies and tools that are so abundant today were not available.
The old pieces on this page are the pictures and cards and the new part is paper. I have only been putting together fancy scrapbook pages for myself for about a year but I find it relaxing and rewarding to be creating.
Don't forget today is the deadline for your submission to the March Old / New Challenge. See all the details below.
Our Spring Cleaning Challenge will continue through April. So it's not to late to start - get those Before pictures in and get cleaning:)

6 comments:

  1. Debbie this is so adorable! Congrats on 30 years of marriage! I love that you kept all the mementoes just waiting for the perfect paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is so pretty.
    and what a nive thing to have all those things to remembers beatiful times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page. That's great that your doing your old pictures.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so cool that you saved all that stuff for over 30 years! So glad you made a page about it, thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb - I am so unbelievably excited that you submitted this! Go you! Lots of love! - Steph

    ReplyDelete