June 29, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Ange


Hi! I'm Angela, aka, Ange. First I want to say thanks to Scrap Our Stash for the opportunity to Guest dt and thanks for all the fun challenges to keep me scrapping! I'm a SAHM to 4 who keep me running 24/7 but supply the majority of my scrappy material. I've been married to my man for 13yrs and scrapping most of it, so my pages and style have changed and grown with the industry (along with my stash!). I really enjoy using sketches to help me start off a page, my lo here was created following a Nuts About Sketches sketch: http://nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/ I've loved learning all the different techniques over the years but one of my favorites is to add just a little bit of doodling. My mom tried to teach me that drawing on myself/things with permanent marker was bad, but sometimes a girl's just gotta doodle. :) Here's my blog: http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/ I'd love to have you swing by and say hi.:)
Ange

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love those layered stars on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything coordinates so well with your pictures, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! What a fun and adorable page! Congrats on being a GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the way you executed the design!

    ReplyDelete