August 5, 2013

"Summer Time Fun" LO by Rochelle S.

Hello and Happy Monday!!!!

Today I am sharing my layout for the Summer Time Challenge!  I used Carta Bella's Cool Summer collection which represents Summer perfectly! I used my Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge to create that fun and playful framing.

 For this challenge, you need to add 3+ die cuts from your stash.  I used a butterfly and two flowers die cuts.  Also, I used a sketch from PageMaps for inspiration.


Now it's your turn! :) Get your summer collections out and start creating and don't forget to upload it on our side bar before the 29th of August!! !!




6 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Love everyting about this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely fantastic! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! The swirly background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this page and the scalloped border

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the background cut! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete