February 11, 2014

"Nap Time" LO by DT Kerry

DT Kerry brings us this fabulous inspiration today:
Here's what Kerry said about her layout:

"I am currently trying to scrap some of my older/less than perfect photo's and this one of my middle daughter is from 1999!   I love hand stitching so it was no contest about which type I would choose, I used light pink tread to highlight the painted sunburst.  The MME chevron washi tape is my favourite and I used a strip down the side of the photo and also mounted some on card and cut out.
The pink arrow on the photo is actually a post-it tab and the awesome printed kraft paper is of course American Crafts.  It's been a long time since I have done a 'pink' page but the kraft works so well at toning it down!  Will you be using pink, red or a mix for your page? I'm looking forward to seeing it."


For more information on challenge, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment