How's everyone doing today? :)
Today's inspiration is from DT Kate. Here's her gorgeous layout she created for the
November Sketch Challenge:
Here's what Kate said about her layout:
"My young niece (pictured) lost her mother last year and I think about her all the time. But, since she lives in another state with her dad, I don't get to see her. BUT, I got to go on an unexcpected road trip to KY in August and she got to stay with me for 2 days! I was THANKFUL for all the things we crammed into those 2 days; she is a joy and such a wonderful kid! My heart was bursting with joy!!!
My 5 supplies that are always my go to's are:
1. Patterned Paper (My name is Kate and I am a PAPER addict)
2. Gold accents (again, I need a 12 step program)
3. Enamel dots (love all the colors and they just add a quick finishing touch to the page)
4. Paper flowers on PP (cause handcutting is my thing)
5. PL letterpress chipboard/cards (for their versatility)"
You still have a few days to upload your layout for this sketch challenge and the Nov. Stash challenge. For more information click HERE. :)
Post a Comment