September 7, 2015

"I Love My Dog" Layout by DT Patricia

We are back on the blog today for a second dose of inspiration.
DT Patricia is sharing this adorable layout she created inspired by our
and the September 1st Sketch Challenge at 
Patricia:
"This was a fun challenge especially because there was an extra "to-do" for us this time around!
I was so happy to be able to dig deep for this challenge. I've had this dog paper and embellishments from Me & My Big Ideas forever!

For my stash items I used the following:
L - Letters
A- Arrows
Y - Yellow Chevron Washi
E - Enamel Stickers
R - Red Mambi Paper
S - Staples

Can't wait to see what you come up with!"

For challenge details and rules, click HERE!

And....this is the prize Scrap Our Stash is awarding our randomly 
drawn winner this month:
So make sure you get your entries linked up on our side bar by
September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Happy Scrapping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment