July 22, 2016

"Class Act" Layout by DT Michelle Henderson

Good morning and happy Friday friends!
Today SOS Designer Michelle is sharing a fantastic layout she created
inspired by the
Michelle:
I "love this sketch - really adaptable - and hunting through my stash turned up sooo many things I'd forgotten I had...that's what so great about these challenges.

From the lists I used Simple Stories (the chipboard and stickers), twine (which I love to just have poking out here and there), and Ultramarine (it's a great colour for my kid's primary school photos).

Have a go at it - still plenty of time!"

Inspired by Michelle's layout?
Here's a look at the challenge...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Your entry must be linked up by July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to be eligible
for the monthly prize drawing.
Here's is the prize you are playing for this month

Return tomorrow for more Sketch + (3) Design Team inspiration.
Wishing everyone a day full of friendship, fun, and lots of laughter!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment