January 18, 2017

"Time to Dance" LO by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Happy Hump Day! 

Today we have a wonderful layout from Designer Cassie for inspiration:

Cassie shares this about her layout:
"I love the new challenges that come out each year at Scrap Our Stash. For the second challenge this month it is a sketch + word challenge. I found this sketch super easy to work with and pretty much just stuck with it. For the word part I used: G- Grey, O – Orange, A – Alpha print, Aqua, L – Little B, Liquid Pearls, S – Spray Ink, Stars. The word challenges have always been one of my favorites because it really challenges me to look at my stash to pull out items that feature those letters. I can’t wait to see what you create!"


Here's a look at the Sketch Challenge ~ Word "Goals"
You can find details about this challenge HERE!



See you tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment