June 16, 2017

"Get Out" LO by Steffanie Seiler

Hello and Happy Fri-YAY! 

For today's inspiration we have a wonderful layout from Designer Steffanie:
Steffanie shared this about her layout:
"This is a such a great sketch! I love the clean lines and the angles. I followed it pretty closely, only moving the title to the bottom and adding a partial circle above the photos. 
For the word challenge, this is how mine played out:
S - Simple Stories, striped paper

U - Uniball pen (white)

M - Metal paper clip
M - Mist (white)
E - Eyelets
R - Ranger ink, ruled paper
This is my last reveal with Scrap Our Stash. I've spent three years working with Brenda and Rochelle. It has been one amazing ride but I have decided to step down. Thank you so much for your incredible leadership and for letting me stay on as long as I did! Love you guys!"


Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge, click HERE.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment