May 1, 2018

May Golden Globe Inpsired Stash Challenge

Happy Monday!
It's reveal day for the 
May Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge
Create a layout about your pet or any other animal...
AND...you must include an animal embellishment AND/OR use patterned paper with animals on it.

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of May 1, 2018
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by 
May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines

Here is the prize you are playing for this month:
Winners Choice Gift Card
The SOS team is looking forward to seeing the amazing layouts each of you 

create inspired by our challenge!

Stop by tomorrow to see what our first design team member created based on this challenge!

Have an awesome creative week!

4 comments:

  1. I love pet layouts. I look forward to seeing all the layouts in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this photo of my daughter and her two pups so I knew this would be the perfect challenge to scrap this sweet (although rather dark) photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful challenge!! I just added my layout about my grandkids new little kitty! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge, thanks!
    I just tried to submit my entry with pics of my dog and my son, but it says the linky widget expired 1.5 hours ago. It's 11/29, 8:30 CST, so not sure what's up.
    Anyway, here's my page. It was fun to put together. :)

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/47273565@N06/40635285680/in/dateposted-public/

    ReplyDelete