June 12, 2018

"Hey Papa" Layout by Designer Michelle Mattie

Good morning!
Designer Michelle Mattie
created this wonderful layout
inspired by the  
June Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge
to share with you:
Michelle
"Hey everyone. I’m back with June’s Golden Globe Stash Challenge.
This movie inspired me to create a layout of my Dad and grandson.
For the stash challenge I used the following:

F : foil...

A : alpha die
T : tags, thread
H : hemp, heart
E : enamel dots
R : Ranger ink, ruled paper

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this helps to inspire you to use your stash."

And the challenge that inspired Michelle's wonderful page:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until
June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment