November 13, 2018

"You Are A Superstar" Layout by Designer Lori Stroup

Good morning.
Thank you for stopping by to check out today's beautiful feature created by
Designer Lori Stroup
based on the
November Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge:
Lori:
"Hello everyone!  Its Lori here sharing my take on this month's Golden Globe challenge.  I didn't have any star patterned paper that fit the feel that I was going for on my layout' so I went with star embellishments scattered around my layout.  I added the quote to the top of my layout by way of word strips.

You can read more about my layout and the story behind the photos on my blog:
https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2018/11/you-are-superstar-scrap-our-stash.html?m=1

I would love to see your take on this challenge too!"

And now a look at the challenge:
Want to play along?  You have until
November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries for a chance to enter into our monthly prize drawing.
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment: