December 3, 2018

"Twinkle Bright" Layout by Designer Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Monday!
Today's beautiful feature was created by
Designer Natsuko Suzuki
inspired by the
December Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge
Natsuko:
"Hello friends! Today I'm excited to share my layout for the Golden Globe Stash Challenge. It rarely snows where I live, so I didn't have a snowy picture, but I used a picture of my daughter wearing this fluffy jacket. I used a lot of mixed media like mists, paint, snow tex and embossing powder and I love how this turned out! More details at http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
if you're interested.
Thank you ♡"
Natsuko xxx


Here's the challenge...for complete details and rules, click HERE
You have until
December 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entry to be entered into this month's prize drawing.
Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your day and don't forget to check back each day this week for more inspiration from our team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment