October 15, 2020

October 2020 Sketch Challenge Reveal

Hello Scrappers!
Are you ready for another Sketch challenge!! 
Each month we will post a new sketch on the 15th with the challenge to use a specific patterned paper and stash item(s).  So make sure you read the challenge thoroughly! 😊

Here's our
OCTOBER 2020 
Sketch Challenge:

THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout using this sketch AND you must used
Fall or Halloween Patterned Paper
and
Mixed Alphas
on your layout.

THE RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of October 15, 2020
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines.

This month you will be playing for the following prize:
$20 Gift Card to acherryontop.com

Please stop back by tomorrow to check out the layouts some of our designers
created inspired by this challenge!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. How do become a follower? ive been checking the blog out since I found it last month while looking for challenges. I did last months but did not post it as im not certain how to and would like to enter this months . Im working on my layout now but I dont see a follow button anywhere can anyone help me ? im new to blogs but like these challenges as they do a sketch and certain items as i was looking for. A use 3 or pick 3 types of challenges.If anyone could tell me how to follow and how to post to enter id very much appreciate it as I dont see a blink etc P.S im on a andoird phone if that matters.Thanks in advanve to any one that may help me .Stay safe im this crazy world of 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my screen I see the follower just to the right and a little bit lower down of this post. I hope you can find it. I'm also on my computer so not sure what it looks like from a phone.

    ReplyDelete