January 1, 2021

January 2021 ~ Remix Challenge

With the new year comes new challenges and this year we will be hosting a
 Remix Challenge as well as a Sketch Challenge.

Welcome to the reveal of our first 
Remix Challenge
THE CHALLENGE:
Your challenge is to REMIX (Scraplift) the above layout 
and you are required to use
MIXED ALPHAS
on your layout!

THE RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of January 1, 2021
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.
Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines

This month, you are playing for the following prize:
$20 Scrapbook.Com Gift Card
Our 2021 Design Team is looking forward to seeing all of the awesome
layouts our followers will be creating based on this month's challenge.

Remember to check back tomorrow to see what amazing inspiration our 
designers have to share with you based on this challenge!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Another great challenge to start the month. I didn't get to the challenges in December but so glad to be able to join this first challenge of the month here. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't touched my scrap table in over a year, and I spent my Christmas 2020 time off doing some reorganizing, sorting, and cleaning up. I came to the conclusion that I have entirely too much stuff, and I need some motivation to use it up. Anything that I don't touch in 2021 is going out. I'm glad that I found this site, because I have a lot of great product and I need some inspiration for using it up!

    ReplyDelete