February 1, 2022

February 2022 Wheel of Challenges ~ Alphas

Hi there scrappy firends!
It's time for a ne challenge
We have spun the wheel and the challenge February is an
Alpha Challenge
Your challenge this month is to create a layout and include 
(3) or more types of ALPHAS 
to your layout

THE RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of February 1, 2022
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.
Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines

This month, you are playing for the following prize:
A Cherry On Top Gift Card:

Stop back by tomorrow to see the first part of the inspiration our designers have created based
on this month's challenge!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun challenge - I'm surprised I had enough alphas to spell out the title I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we enter Digital/Traditional Hybrids? I like to digitally create my layouts and then embellish them w/ real-life embellishments. So in this case I would digitally create my layout but then use real-life alpha stickers on it...
    :)

    ReplyDelete