April 16, 2022

Welcome New Design Team Member Sylvia Tomala!

  Please help us welcome our newest
Design Team Member

Sylvia Tomala

Here's a little bout Sylvia:
"I am very excited to have the opportunity to share my creativity for Scrap Our Stash Design Team. Big shout out to my friend and Creative Designer, Joanne Bartell who gave you the referral. A little about me. I have been an avid Cardmaker/Scrapbooker for 15 years now. My style has evolved over the years to now include cutfiles and mixed media. I tend to gravitate towards bold, bright colours, patterns. I have been privileged to have been published a total of 10 times in the Canadian Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. I have two daughters and a son who are independent and live on their own. I am single, widowed. Scrapbooking is my passion and mixed media my therapy!"

You can follow Silvia here:
Facebook - Sylvia Tomala
Instagram- pschachacha
Pinterest - Sylvia Tomala

Sylvia will be joining the
Welcome to the Design team Sylvia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment