September 2, 2022

September Wheel of Challenges ~ Design Team Inspiration ~ Part 1

Hello crafty friends!
Today we are sharing some of the inspiration our designers created based on this month's challenge.

Designer Stacy Harper Watson
"You Inspire Me"
Stacy:
"I sometimes hoard my prettiest papers so here I used some that call to my heart!"
To read more about this beautiful page, visit

Designer Angela Weisbeck
"I'm Your #1 Fan"

Designer Eileen Robertson
"You Inspire Me"
Eileen:
"I am inspired by my family, particularly my grandchildren and I used 
Close To My Heart “Hopscotch” and Blossom” papers I had hoarded."

Designer Shannon Colburn Blinn
"Beach Time/Saint Josseph, MI"
Please check out the process video Shannon has created to share with us:

And here is the challenge we are working with this month...
You have until 
September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to create a layout based on this month's challenge.
Go ahead and try it, our team would love to she who or what inspires you and what you have been hoarding in your stash of scrap goodies!
 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment