February 15, 2017

February Sketch Challenge - CUPID

It's time for the 
February Sketch Challenge:
Example - C-clips, U-uniball pen, P-phrase sticker, I-ink, D - Doily.
Items used for each letter must be a "stash" item.

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used,
to be considered for the random prize drawing:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Entries are due: February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)

This beautiful layout we are sharing with you today
was inspired by the challenge, and created by our
February Guest Designer:
Cathy Lu
Cathy shares this about her layout:
 "I Always enjoy the sketch challenge, I decide to scrap 3 photos that we went to a restaurant for my friend’s birthday. And I choose the paper from Jen Hadfield which I like it very much. And use washi tape for the triangle, sewing the circles, and spray some color shine to finish the layout! 
For  Word "CUPID”,  I used the following items from my stash: 
C – Color Shine
U - Uniball Pen 
P - Polka Dots
I -Inkpad
D - Die Cut
Can't wait to see what you come up with!"

Now it's your turn! 
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before February 28h!

Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome design Cathy. Love your take. WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch with the triangles and the circle and the inspiration with the stitchings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the prize and what a great sketch challenge! Just linked my layout. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete