February 15, 2017

February Sketch Challenge - CUPID

It's time for the 
February Sketch Challenge:
Example - C-clips, U-uniball pen, P-phrase sticker, I-ink, D - Doily.
Items used for each letter must be a "stash" item.

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used,
to be considered for the random prize drawing:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Entries are due: February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)

This beautiful layout we are sharing with you today
was inspired by the challenge, and created by our
February Guest Designer:
Cathy Lu
Cathy shares this about her layout:
 "I Always enjoy the sketch challenge, I decide to scrap 3 photos that we went to a restaurant for my friend’s birthday. And I choose the paper from Jen Hadfield which I like it very much. And use washi tape for the triangle, sewing the circles, and spray some color shine to finish the layout! 
For  Word "CUPID”,  I used the following items from my stash: 
C – Color Shine
U - Uniball Pen 
P - Polka Dots
I -Inkpad
D - Die Cut
Can't wait to see what you come up with!"

Now it's your turn! 
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before February 28h!

Have a great day! 

1 comment: