February 8, 2017

"You & Me, So Fab Together Layout by Designer Michelle Henderson

Hello!
Today we are showcasing an amazing layout created by Designer Michelle
inspired by the
Michelle:
"I really had fun making the background on this one - all done with distress inks :)
I chose the diagonal line starting top left so the colour red, hearts and a mixed alpha title.
I hope you have fun with this one too.
Come visit me on my blog https://artscrapz.blogspot.co.nz/

Here's a look at this month's board....
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Inspired by Michelle's page and/or this month's board?
Why not join us and link up your take on this challenge!   Our team is looking forward
to seeing all of the wonderful layouts our followers create!

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow to see what SOS Designer Asa has created to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment