February 1, 2017

February Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge ~ Guest Designer Cathy Lu

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our
February Tic Tac Toe Challenge
and the introduction of our 
February Guest Designer!

Here's the challenge:
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout and you must use all three items from any horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. 

EXAMPLE:
Middle row down, your layout must include polka dot paper, heart(s) and glitter.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up, which row you used, 
 to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)

And...the prize you are playing for this month is:
(PhotoPlay "Nautical Bliss" 12 x 12 Collection Pack)
And now....
Please join us in extending a warm welcome to our creatively talented
February Guest Designer
Cathy Lu
"Hi, My name is Cathy and I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband , a 18 years old daughter who is going to the college this year.   I have always loved playing with handmaking, and started with crafting when my daughter became interesting with making cards. When I found out about scrapbooking 4 years ago that quickly became my new passion! I always want to spend more time for scrapbooking. It’s the perfect way to save memories from our daily life. 
Here is my Blog: Cathy's Crafting Garden"

For today's inspiration Cathy has created this amazing layout inspired by the challenge:
Cathy Lu:
"I used Tag right side of the photo, BIG Heart Shape and fan fold heart shape and Doily to complete diagonal line. Hope could give you some inspiration."

Inspired by Cathy's layout and/or our challenge? 
 We would love to see what you create based on this challenge!
You have until January 28th to link up your entries!

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow to see what SOS Designer Steffanie Seiler created to share with you based on this month's Tic Tac Toe Board,

Happy Creating and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and clever design. Love your page Cathy Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun challenge and I used it for LOAD Day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I can't wait to try this! LOVE love LOVE your layout Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge and forgot to mention I uploaded my layout.

    ReplyDelete