February 16, 2017

"So Cozy" Layout by DT Steffanie Seiler

Hello Scrappers!

Today's inspiration is from our designer Steffanie Seiler:
Stephanie shares this about her layout:
"How about a little pink for you during this month of all things love and valentines? I think I got it covered with this one! I actually used some leftovers from a kit (The ScrapRoom - February FOTM kits). I had these photos of my kitty laying against a unicorn that had pink accents so I thought they'd be a great fit for this collection from Crate Paper.


Here's the rest of my breakdown:

C - Crate Paper, clouds, chipboard, Crafter's Workshop (template for drops)
U - Uchida circle punch
P - pink, puffy alpha stickers
I - ink for edging papers, Ink for stamping, ink spray (white)
D - drops (Nuvo), date stamp

I made a few changes to the sketch but I think you can still see the "bones". I flipped the sketch horizontally to suit the orientation of my photos better. I added a third piece of patterned paper in the form of a vertical banner strip between the other two pieces. I used Nuvo Drops to make the circle. I eliminated the trianges as they just seemed too sharp for the otherwise soft feel I was going for with this page. I also relocated my title more toward the top of my page. It just fit better there.

Now it's your turn. Take the challenge---I know you want to!"


Here's the Challenge:

Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines

Have a great day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment