February 22, 2017

"Santa Monica" LO by DT Michelle Henderson

Hello Scrappers and Happy Wednesday! :) 

For today's inspiration, Designer Michelle H. created this lovely layout:
Here's what Michelle said about her layout:

"Hi all,
I've stuck fairly close to the sketch again with this one - it must be because they're such great sketches and easy to use!   I did struggle a little with the letter U though I have to admit, until I found a very old but still working Uni Paint pen in my stash - phew ;-)
I used...
C - Cocoa Vanilla paper, clouds
U - Uni Paint pen
P - puffy stickers
I - ink
D - die cuts, doily
Come visit me at my blog if you want to see more www.artscrapz.blogspot.com!
Take the challenge and have some fun!"

Here's the Challenge:
Make sure you click HERE for more information on this challenge
 and click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

1 comment: