October 28, 2010

$$Frugal Friday Tip$$




Guest Design Team Member Denise submitted this frugal tip of using scraps to create cards.

She said "I cut the pieces up into various pieces for a 4x6 card. Here’s where I use my punches. I also ink up all the pieces once this is done.
After I’ve cut it all up, I stamp sentiments and images on the pieces of cardstock and add some embellishments from my stash of embellishments. These are embellishments that are extras from kits etc.
Here’s how my cards came out.
So I enjoyed a funny movie and have some fun notes to send off to my friends and family J.

Hope you’ll give this a try!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I never have a card when I need one - and then end up buying one :(

    I'll have to try this and get a bunch made ahead of time.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great way of using up your scraps and your stash. it's always to easy to forget about using the negative and positive spaces of things we punch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!I need to remember to use my negative spaces more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using my scraps for cards! Cute!

    ReplyDelete