October 20, 2010

Pagerize Christy -- By Joni

Design Team Member Joni submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge.  She said, "Oh....did I love that circle design on Christy's pagerize layout. So, I pretty much stuck to the general design of her layout... I cut out the center of a die-cut circle and distressed it, tearing/crumpling/inking. I used ribbon and pleated it for the vertical piece...(I used glue dots & brown staples to get it to stick). A few journal spots for embellies (popped up) & a couple stick pins I had sitting around I didn't know what to do with (they worked perfectly here). Some misting and this photo of Joseph a few weeks ago wearing his "real" cowboy hat. YEA!! I'm really happy with how this turned out!


Thanks for the great inspiration!!!


Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge - all the details and the original layout are below in the Pagerize This Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Your pleated ribbon is gorgeous. Love the gimmer mist you added to it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a manly page. I like your distress circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I love how you carried over the circle element.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! I love all of the elements you used! They are just perfetc with the cowboy theme. Thank you for pagerizing me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout, Joni!
    Your boy is a very handsome young man...
    I love love love your layout! I love the tearing of the brown circle and I love all the embllishments you gathered.
    Great page for pagerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Joni!! You really rocked it!! I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yee-haw. you rocked the LO. I can really see how Christy's LO inspired you!

    ReplyDelete