December 19, 2014

"Hello Sunshine" Layout by DT Patricia

Welcome and thank you for stopping by to check out today's adorable inspiration
created by DT Patiricia, inspired by our
December Sketch Challenge 
Patricia shared this with us about the challenge and her reveal:
"Hello crafters!
"I shall not tell a story. ..but this sketch challenge was definitely a challenge for me...using the different angles and such, however...I got it done! I'm enjoying seeing all the various takes on this challenge and can't wait to see more!!
I used various embellies from Amy Tangerine...
Thanks for looking and I hope you continue to be inspired!"

The Sketch
Click HERE for complete details on both of our December Challenges

Patricia, we thank you and appreciate all the support and inspiration you have provided to 
Scrap Our Stash for the past couple of terms.   
We are looking forward to working with you another term.

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, please take the time to leave Patricia a little comment love below.
Return tomorrow for more Sketch Challenge inspiration.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment