December 17, 2014

"These Little Moments" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
Today's inspiration is the awesome creative work of DT Dulcinea, and is her last design team reveal for Scrap Our Stash! 
Dulcinea's layout was inspired by our 

Here's a look at the sketch
Click HERE for details on the challenge:

Here is what Dulcinea shared with us about her layout and the challenge:
"First of all, I want to say how great it was to be on this team and be inspired by all the layouts I saw from you girls, during the past 18 months. 

Now, it's time to take some of your old stuff and make a layout! 
I used some of my older stash to create a layout about small things in my scrap time and room. 
I used the sketch, but for the background I used strips and four pictures. 
I think my layout is very inspired by the sketch, despite the changes I made. 
Now, it's your turn! 
Use the sketch for your next layout!"

Dulcinea, Rochelle and I appreciate the beautiful inspiration you have shared with our followers, for three consecutive terms.
 Your dedication and support of Scrap Our Stash is greatly appreciated and we thank you and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors!!!!

SOS followers you can continue to be inspired by Dulcinea's work by following her blog:
So Dulce Memories

Please take the time to comment below with a thank you and/or farewell message to Dulcinea!

More Design Team inspiration on the blog tomorrow, make sure you return to see what our next team member has created to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment