October 5, 2015

"Nawiliwili, Hawaii" LO by DT Sherri

It's Monday! :) 

Lets start the week off with this lovely layout by DT Sherri:
Here's what Sherri shares about her layout:
"'INKS'- Such a little word - but not such a little challenge! I will admit that I did find the letters 'I' and 'N' a bit of a challenge - BUT I did find some yummy 'stuff' while searching through my 'STASH!' 

Here are the items that I used for the Challenge:

I- Ink (for edge distressing) and Graphic 45's Garden Isle paper from Tropical Travelogue
N- Net ( love this - I stapled it on!)
K - Key, Kaisercraft Sandy Toes Collection "Sea Shells"
S - Staples, Starfish, Stickers, Seashells

This is a photo from our 2012 Disney Wonder, Hawaiian Cruise. It was taken on the ship, just after we returned from an AMAZING excursion along the Breathtaking Na'Pali Coastline. It is a day we will never forget! I am really happy with how this layout came out. I LOVE the Bright Blue mats with the off white Starfish paper, and I couldn't resist combining some my Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection colors together with them. Since this was a Disney Cruise, I had to add a few Mickey's to the layout too! There are 3 of them - can you find them?

I hope you will play along with us for this SUPER FUN Challenge! 

Here is my Blog Post Link:


Make sure you read the challenge guidelines HERE! :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment