October 7, 2015

"Our Graduate" LO by DT Patricia

Hello Scrappers! 

Today, we have a fabulous layout from DT Patricia to inspire us. Take a look:
Here's what Patricia said about her layout:
The challenge this month was to use stash items consisting of the word: "I-N-K-S". I chose to use the following:

I - Inked Edges 
N - Numbers
K - Key
S - Stickers

I have had this Dog Kit from Me and My Big Ideas for YEARS and finally decided to use it!
This is a photo of my Boxer who was maybe about 1 at the time, went through her Obedience training.....and surprisingly graduated! It was a chore....she is a super hyper challenging pet! But we love her and she loves us....I think.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here's the challenge:

Don't forget to read through the challenge guidelines HERE!

Can't wait to see what stash items you use for this challenge! :

No comments:

Post a Comment