November 3, 2016

"Imagine" Layout by DT Natsuko Suzuki

Good morning!
Today we are back on the blog sharing more amazing inspiration.
Today's featured layout is the awesome creative work of SOS Designer Natsuko
inspired by the
November Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Natsuko:
"I was inspired by the colors and of course the theme, Space!! I used the dark blue color but wanted it to be shiny, so I used a lot of glitter, rhinestones and sequins to make it sparkle. I used 3 pictures of my daughter when she was small.She was mimicking Kung fu on TV, and both the colors of her clothes and the atmosphere was perfect for this layout. I used a lot of stars which is also required in this challenge. More details in http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.jp/"

Here's the challenge that inspired this amazing layout:

Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

And here is the prize you are playing for this month:
$20 Winner Choice Gift Card!!!!

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you stop back by tomorrow to see what 
our next designer has created to share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment