October 15, 2018

October's Blend A Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday!

Are you ready for another great challenge?!

Here's is the 
October 2018
Blend a Sketch Challenge:
Create a layout blending these two sketch and you 
must use Diagonal Patterned Paper on your layout!
When posting your layout, please indicate what inspired you from both sketches to create your layout.

Take a look at this month's prize:
Make sure you upload your layout to the sidebar.
Entries are due: October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Please stop by tomorrow as we will start to share
inspiration from this challenge by our Designers! 

3 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with this challenge! I had to add my generic blog link for this entry because the link up would not let me upload two different pictures from the same blog post (I also entered your other October challenge). I hope that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy this challenge - picking out my favorite parts of each sketch is fun! Thanks for choosing cool sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is always so fun combining the sketches!! Added my layout and the description is on my blog. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete